Classic, Antique, Sports, Hot Rods and Custom Cars, Trucks and Bikes Welcome
2014 Donation Update: We are proud to announce that we recently presented a check for $28,402.46 to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society as a result of our 2014 event! Thank you all for your hard work and support! See everyone next Sept. 20th 2015!
McLean Insurance is proud to present the 2014 Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer car show. This charity event will benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and feature classic, antique, sports, and custom vehicles. Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer promises fun for the whole family. Come explore a wide variety of juried entries, from 100-year-old roadsters to the latest high-performance sports cars. We will also be offering rides to kids with cancer after the show. In addition, you and your family will enjoy musical entertainment; goldfish races for the kids; sponsored exhibits; great food from Jersey Mikes Subs, The Bungalow Lakehouse, Famous Daves BBQ and Glory Days Grill; a Silent Auction as well as lots of door prizes donated by local merchants and restaurants.
Charity Classic, Foreign, Sports, High Performance and Hot Rod - Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show!! Donations go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!
Sunday, September 20, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Note: For those showing please have your car ready and arrive from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Sterling (Cascades) VA (Behind the Cascades Post Office and Across the street from The Cascades Marketplace) Across the lake from The Bungalow Lakehouse Restaurant— Parking Lot 46179 Westlake Dr, Potomac Falls, Virginia 20165
Each year McLean Insurance organizes Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer to honor the memory of its founder, Henry C. Megill, Jr. who battled a rare form of lymphoma. President and CEO of McLean Insurance Doug Megill, founded this event to continue his father’s legacy and passion for making a difference in the community. Funds raised by Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer are donated to help the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Last year (2013) we donated $20,000 to LLS! This year our goal is to donate $50,000! Please help us reach this goal by becoming a sponsor, making a prize or silent auction item donation or registering your vehicle for the show. Also make sure you come out to buy some raffle tickets, bid on the silent auction items or enjoys some good food from our growing list of food vendors who have graciously donated all of their food for our event. That is correct, 100% of the food money collected on the day of the event goes to LLS!
- Classic/antique vehicles and custom cars, sports cars, trucks, and motorcycles are welcome to participate.
Entry fee is $20 per vehicle in advance; $25 at the door.
- First 150 to register will receive a $20 value Hagerty Price Guide
- Dash Plaques for the first 200 to register!
- All Entries will recieve 1 food ticket and 1 raffle ticket valued at around $15
- Entries will be evaluated by a professional team of approx 12 judges headed by Ralf Berthiez
- Goodie bags will also be given to all vehicles
- Prizes will be awarded in several categories and winners will be announced from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Register early to help us select the categories.
- Kids with Cancer rides start right after the prizes are awarded so stick around to give a kid a ride in your car or truck. (sorry no motorcycle rides)
- Raffle prizes will be announced every 15-30 minutes. We have lots of door prizes so bring plenty of cash so you can purchase lots of tickets!
- Silent Auction winners will be announced at 2:00!
- Enjoy Brunch from The Bungalow Lakehouse from 8 – 11 am
- Lunch provided by Jersey Mike's Subs, Famous Daves BBQ and Glory Days Grill
(Suggested donation of $5-$10 to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for each meal.)
For assistance with registration, please contact Doug Megill at email@example.com or 703.790.5770.
Carz Cruiz-in to Cure Cancer is offering sponsorship opportunities and accepting donations.
Be a part of this wonderful community and charity event!
Diamond Sponsor $5,000
Platinum Sponsor $2,500
Gold Sponsor $1,000
Silver Sponsor $500
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD AND CURE CANCER
Download and display the 2015 CRUIZIN TO CURE CANCER flyer.