Classic, Antique, Sports, and Custom Vehicles Welcome
McLean Insurance is proud to present the 2013 Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer car show. This charity event will benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and feature classic, antique, sports, and custom vehicles. Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer promises fun for the whole family. Come explore a wide variety of juried entries, from 100-year-old roadsters to the latest high-performance sports cars. Of particular interest will be the Trusted Choice motorcycle built by Orange County Choppers and featured on the popular TV series “American Chopper.” In addition, you will enjoy musical entertainment; goldfish races for the kids; sponsored exhibits; great food; and lots of door prizes.
Charity Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show
Sunday, September 22, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Note: For those showing please have your car ready and arrive from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Note: Blessing of the Cars will begin at 8:00 a.m.
Sterling (Cascades) VA (Behind the Cascades Post Office and Across the street from The Cascades Marketplace) Across the lake from The Bungalow Lakehouse Restaurant— Parking Lot 46179 Westlake Dr, Potomac Falls, Virginia 20165
Each year McLean Insurance organizes Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer to honor the memory of its founder, Henry C. Megill, Jr. who battled a rare form of lymphoma. President and CEO of McLean Insurance Doug Megill, founded this event to continue his father’s legacy and passion for making a difference in the community. Funds raised by Carz Cruizin to Cure Cancer are donated to help the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
- Classic/antique vehicles and custom cars, sports cars, trucks, and motorcycles are welcome to participate.
Entry fee is $25/vehicle in advance; $30 at the gate.
- First 50 to register will receive a $20 value Hagerty Price Guide
- Entries will be evaluated by a professional team of judges headed by Ralf Berthiez
- Prizes will be awarded in several categories and winners will be announced from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Door prizes will be announced every 15-30 minutes. We have lots of door prizes.
- Grand Prize will be drawn at 2:00!
- Enjoy a Famous Brunch from O’Faolains Irish Bar and Restaurant from 8 – 11 am OR lunch from Jersey Mike's Subs 11 am - 2 pm OR lunch from Bungalow Lakehouse from 11 am – 2 p.m.
(Suggested donation of $10 to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for each meal.)
- Enter our Charity Raffle to win prizes from many local businesses!
For assistance with registration, please contact Karen Cifala at email@example.com or 703.790.5770.
Carz Cruiz-in to Cure Cancer is offering sponsorship opportunities and accepting donations.
Be a part of this wonderful community and charity event!
Platinum Sponsor $1,000
Gold Sponsor $500
Silver Sponsor $250
Table Sponsor $100
Community Sponsor $50
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD AND CURE CANCER
Download and display the 2012 CRUIZIN TO CURE CANCER flyer.